Braves vs Phillies Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction MLB Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Braves vs Phillies Game Info
Atlanta Braves (0-2, 0-2 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 4, 2021
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Braves vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-118) | PHI: (+100)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+146) | PHI: +1.5 (-176)
Total: 8 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (N/A) | PHI: (N/A)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+1000) | PHI: (+3500)
Braves vs Phillies Probable Pitchers
Braves: Ian Anderson (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Phillies: Zach Eflin (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Braves vs Phillies Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Braves and Phillies are each 1-1 against the spread (ATS) in 2021.
- The total hit the under in both of the first two games between these teams in 2021.
Braves vs Phillies Stats
- Atlanta averaged 5.62 runs per game last season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Atlanta surrendered 4.61 runs per game last season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Philadelphia averaged 5.10 runs per game last season (No. 5 in MLB).
- Philadelphia surrendered 5.18 runs per game last season (No. 24 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.