Braves vs Nationals Game Info
Atlanta Braves (62-44, 32-21 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (56-49, 30-23 Home)
Date: Monday, July 29, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Braves vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+136) | WAS: (-156)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-158) | WAS: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 57% | WAS: 43%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Dallas Keuchel (3-3, 3.50 ERA) | WAS: Patrick Corbin (8-5, 3.25 ERA)
Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Atlanta's last five road games.
- Atlanta is 4-2 straight up in its last six games against Washington.
- The total has hit the under in 17 of Washington's last 23 games.
- Washington is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 home games.
Braves vs Nationals Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.34 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 4.97 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Dallas Keuchel is 0-2 with a 4.70 ERA in four career starts against Washington.
- Patrick Corbin is 5-1 with a 1.84 ERA in 10 career appearances (eight starts) against Atlanta.
Braves vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Braves vs Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Brian Dozier (+410) — Brian Dozier has hit 15 home runs this season for the Nationals, including one yesterday. Against left-handed pitchers, like Braves' starter Dallas Kuechel, Dozier has hit five home runs and has a .602 slugging percentage (.383 against righties) on the year. In 15 career at-bats against Kuechel, Dozier has seven hits and a home run to go along with a .733 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.