Braves vs Mets Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, August 25
Braves vs Mets Game Info
Atlanta Braves (79-52, 40-25 Away) vs. New York Mets (67-62, 37-23 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 25, 2019
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – New York, NY
Braves vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-108) | NYM: (-108)
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-225) | NYM: -1.5 (+186)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 45% | NYM: 55%
Probable Pitcher: ATL: Dallas Keuchel (4-5, 4.14 ERA) | NYM: Zack Wheeler (8-7, 4.18 ERA)
Braves vs Mets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in six of Atlanta's last seven games.
- Atlanta is 7-0 straight up in their last seven games.
- The Mets are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games.
- The Mets are 13-3 straight up in their last 16 home games.
Braves vs Mets Stats
- Atlanta is averaging 5.36 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Dallas Keuchel has a 0-0 record with a 0.00 ERA in one career start against the Mets.
- Steven Matz has a 5-1 record with a 3.39 ERA in 11 career starts against Atlanta.
Braves vs Mets Prop Bet
All Braves-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Pete Alonso (+260) — The Mets lost their second straight against the Braves on Saturday night, but rookie phenom Pete Alonso did slug his 42nd home run of the year, which ties the single-season franchise record. Alonso has been crushing soft-throwing lefties like Dallas Keuchel, to the tune of a .679 slugging percentage in his last 62 at-bats. The rookie has been stellar in August, with a .317/.417/.639 line in 72 at-bats, with six homers.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.