Braves vs Giants Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Tuesday, May 21
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Braves vs Giants Game Info
Atlanta Braves (26-22, 12-10 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (20-26, 9-13 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Time: 9:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Braves vs Giants Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (-110) | SF: (-104)
Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+144) | SF: +1.5 (-172)
Total: 8 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 58% | SF: 42%
Starting Pitcher: ATL: Julio Teheran (3-4, 3.88 ERA) | SF: Shaun Anderson (0-0, 3.60 ERA)
Braves vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last six games.
- Atlanta is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of San Francisco's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in each of San Francisco's last five games against Atlanta.
Braves vs Giants Prop Bet
All Braves-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Julio Teheran Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-158) – Teheran has been decent this season, tallying a 3.88 ERA through 10 starts. While Teheran hasn't exactly been a strikeout machine thus far, over his last seven starts, Teheran has racked up at least five strikeouts four times.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.