Riddell vs Fiziev Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 44 — Co-Main Event Lightweight Bout
Brad "Quake" Riddell (10-1-0, 5 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Rafael "Ataman" Fiziev (10-1-0, 6 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the co-main event on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Riddell vs Fiziev Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 44 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Brad Riddell: (-102)
- Rafael Fiziev: (-120)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Riddell by KO/TKO: (+440)
- Riddell by Points: (+200)
- Riddell by Submission: (+2600)
- Fiziev by KO/TKO: (+420)
- Fiziev by Points: (+190)
- Fiziev by Submission: (+1600)
Riddell vs Fiziev Prediction
UFC Vegas 44 Riddell-Fiziev prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Brad Riddell (60%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (78%)
Riddell vs Fiziev Betting Trends & Stats
- Brad Riddell defeated Drew Dober, by decision, in his last fight on June 12, 2021.
- Rafael Fiziev defeated Bobby Green, by decision, in his last fight on Aug. 7, 2021.
- Riddell averages 4.75 significant strikes landed per minute with a 54% accuracy rate.
- Fiziev averages 5.34 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Riddell averages 3.18 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Fiziev averages 5.76 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Riddell averages 2.00 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Fiziev has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.