Boston College vs Wake Forest Basketball Game Info
Boston College Eagles (9-8, 3-3 ACC) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (8-8, 1-5 ACC)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 19, 2020
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Lawrence Joel Coliseum – Winston-Salem, NC
Coverage: ACCN (ACC Network)
Boston College vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+170) | WAKE: (-215)
Spread: BC: +5 (-110) | WAKE: -5 (-110)
Total: 139 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: 32% | WAKE: 68%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BC: (N/A) | WAKE: (+25000)
Boston College vs Wake Forest Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 23.7%
Wake Forest: 76.3%
Boston College vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boston College defeated Boston College, 77-70, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Nov. 6, 2019.
- Boston College is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Boston College is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Wake Forest.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Wake Forest's last 20 games against Boston College.
- Boston College lost to Syracuse, 76-50, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
- Wake Forest lost to Virginia Tech, 80-70, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.