Boston College vs Virginia Basketball Game Info
Boston College Eagles (13-13, 7-8 ACC) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (17-7, 9-5 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: John Paul Jones Arena – Charlottesville, VA
Coverage: ACC Network
Boston College vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+530) | UVA: (-775)
Spread: BC: +12 (-110) | UVA: -12 (-110)
Total: 112 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: 76% | UVA: 24%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BC: (N/A) | UVA: (+7500)
Boston College vs Virginia Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 8.4%
Boston College vs Virginia Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boston College defeated Virginia, 60-53, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 7, 2020.
- Virginia is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Virginia is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Boston College is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Virginia's last six games.
- Boston College defeated NC State, 71-68, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 16.
- Virginia defeated North Carolina, 64-62, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 15.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.