Boston College vs Syracuse Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 9 Game
Boston College vs Syracuse Week 9 Game Info
Week 9 College Football Game
Boston College Eagles (4-3, 0-3 ACC) vs. Syracuse Orange (4-4, 1-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Carrier Dome – Syracuse, NY
Boston College vs Syracuse Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+180) | CUSE: (-225)
Spread: BC: +5.5 (-114) | CUSE: -5.5 (-106)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Boston College vs Syracuse Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Boston College: (25.4%) | Syracuse: (74.6%)
Boston College vs Syracuse Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 31-22 straight up in 53 all-time head-to-head matchups against Boston College.
- Boston College defeated Syracuse, 16-13, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Boston College is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Syracuse.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Boston College's last 11 away games.
- Syracuse is 6-1 ATS in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Syracuse's last seven games against Boston College.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.