Boston College vs Pitt College Basketball Game Info
Boston College Eagles (9-9, 3-4 ACC) vs. Pittsburgh Panthers (12-6, 3-4 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Petersen Events Center – Pittsburgh, PA
Coverage: ACC Network
Boston College vs Pitt Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+500) | PITT: (-710)
Spread: BC: +11 (-110) | PITT: -11 (-110)
Total: 127 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: 43% | PITT: 57%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BC: (N/A) | PITT: (+25000)
Boston College vs Pitt Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boston College: 13.3%
Boston College vs Pitt Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh defeated Boston College, 80-70, in the most recent meeting between these two on March 12, 2019.
- Pittsburgh is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Pittsburgh is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- The total has hit the under in six of Boston College's last eight games.
- Pittsburgh is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games.
- Boston College lost to Wake Forest, 80-62, on the road in its most recent game on Sunday, Jan. 19.
- Pittsburgh defeated North Carolina, 66-52, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Jan. 18.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.