Boston College vs Cincinnati Birmingham Bowl Game Info
TicketSmarter Birmingham Bowl
Boston College Eagles (6-6) vs. No. 21 Cincinnati Bearcats (10-3)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 2, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Legion Field – Birmingham, AL
Boston College vs Cincinnati Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BC: (+215) | CIN: (-270)
Spread: BC: +7 (-110) | CIN: -7 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BC: (N/A) | CIN: (N/A)
Boston College vs Cincinnati Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Boston College: 33.0%
Legion Field Capacity
- Legion Field's seating capacity is 71,594.
Boston College vs Cincinnati Strength of Schedule
- BC went 0-2 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- CIN went 0-3 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Boston College vs Cincinnati Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Cincinnati defeated Boston College, 24-6, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Sept. 27, 1997.
- Cincinnati is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Boston College.
- Boston College is 4-3 in the seven all-time, head-to-head matchups with Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati 9-9-0 (W-L-D) in its 18 all-time appearances in bowl games.
- Boston College is 14-12-0 (W-L-D) in its 27 all-time appearances in bowl games. (The 2018 First Responder Bowl against Boise State was cancelled.)
- The total has hit the under in each of Cincinnati's last five games.
- Boston College is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Cincinnati lost to then-No. 17 Memphis, 29-24, on the road in the AAC Championship Game.
- Boston College lost to Pittsburgh, 26-19, on the road in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.