Boise State vs Wyoming Basketball Game Info
Boise State Broncos (11-1, 7-0 Mountain West) vs. Wyoming Cowboys (7-3, 1-2 Mountain West)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Arena Auditorium – Laramie, WY
Boise State vs Wyoming Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOISE: (-480) | WYO: (+370)
Spread: BOISE: -8.5 (-120) | WYO: +8.5 (-102)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOISE: (80%) | WYO: (20%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BOISE: (+11000) | WYO: (N/A)
Boise State vs Wyoming Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boise State: 92.6%
Boise State vs Wyoming Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated Wyoming, 83-60, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 11, 2021.
- Boise State is 16-12 all-time in 28 head-to-head games against Wyoming.
- Boise State is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games against Wyoming.
- Boise State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Wyoming's last five games against Boise State.
- Wyoming is 1-4 ATS in its last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.