Boise State vs San Jose State Basketball Game Info
Boise State Broncos (6-1, 2-0 Mountain West) vs. San Jose State Spartans (1-4, 0-2 Mountain West)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Ability 360 Sports and Fitness Center – Phoenix, AZ
Boise State vs San Jose State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BST: (-10000) | SJST: (+2500)
Spread: BST: -22.5 (-105) | SJST: +22.5 (-115)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BST: (76%) | SJST: (24%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BST: (+11000) | SJST: (N/A)
Boise State vs San Jose State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Boise State: 92.1%
San Jose State: 7.9%
Boise State vs San Jose State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Boise State defeated San Jose State, 80-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 19, 2020.
- Boise State is 13-1 all-time in 14 head-to-head games against Boise State.
- Boise State is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over on five of San Jose State's last six games against Boise State.
- Boise State defeated New Mexico, 89-52, in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
- San Jose State lost to Utah State, 85-52, in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.