Bobby Green vs Rafael Fiziev Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting for UFC 265 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Green vs Fiziev Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 265 — Preliminary Card Lightweight Bout
Bobby "King" Green (27-11-1, 8 KO's, 9 Submissions) vs. Rafael "Ataman" Fiziev (9-1-0, 6 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, August 7, 2021
Fight Time: This fight will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Green vs Fiziev Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 265 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bobby Green: (+250)
- Rafael Fiziev: (-325)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Green by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Green by Points: (N/A)
- Green by Submission: (N/A)
- Fiziev by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Fiziev by Points: (N/A)
- Fiziev by Submission: (N/A)
Green vs Fiziev Prediction
UFC 265 Green-Fiziev prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Rafael Fiziev (90%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (49%)
Green vs Fiziev Betting Trends & Stats
- Bobby Green lost to Thiago Moises, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Oct. 31, 2020.
- Rafael Fiziev defeated Renato Moicano, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Green averages 5.17 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Fiziev averages 4.67 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Green averages 3.32 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Fiziev averages 4.17 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Green has a 72% takedown defense rate.
- Fiziev has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.