Blues vs Sharks Game 2 Betting Lines, Odds and Prop Bets for 2019 NHL Eastern Conference Finals
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Blues vs Sharks Game 2 Info
Stanley Cup Western Conference Finals: SJS Lead Series 1-0
No. 3 St. Louis Blues (45-28-9, 99 points) vs. No. 2 San Jose Sharks (46-27-9, 101 points)
Date: Monday, May 13, 2019
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: SAP Center at San Jose – San Jose, CA
Blues vs Sharks Betting Info & Series Price
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STL: (+115) | SJ: (-135)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-240) | SJ: -1.5 (+200)
Total: 5.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: STL: (27%) | SJ: (73%)
Series Price: STL: (+196) | SJ: (-245)
Blues vs Sharks Betting Trends & Stats
- St. Louis is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against San Jose.
- St. Louis is 1-4 straight up in its last five road games against San Jose.
- San Jose is 8-3 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has gone under in six of San Jose's last nine games played in May dating back to last year.
Blues vs Sharks Prop Bet
All Blues-Sharks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Number of Total Goals: 6 or More (-125): The Sharks have combined for 6 or more goals in 10 postseason games so far. On the other hand, the Blues have combined for six or more goals in six of their playoff games. The first game of this series combined for nine total goals.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.