Blue Jays vs Yankees Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Saturday, July 13
Blue Jays vs Yankees Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (34-58, 16-28 Away) vs. New York Yankees (58-31, 32-14 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 13, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+230) | NYY: (-270)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (+132) | NYY: -1.5 (-152)
Total: 11.5 – Over (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: TOR: 24% | NYY: 76%
Probable Pitcher: TOR: Clayton Richard (1-5, 6.23 ERA) | NYY: J.A. Happ
(7-4, 5.02 ERA)
Blue Jays vs Yankees Betting Trends
- Toronto is 1-4 straight up (SU) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Toronto's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Yankees' last seven games.
- The Yankees are 10-1 straight up in their last 11 home games.
Blue Jays vs Yankees Stats
- Toronto is averaging 4.27 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- The Yankees averaging 5.70 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Clayton Richard has a 0-2 record with a 3.63 ERA in three career starts against the Yankees.
- J.A. Happ has a 3-0 record with a 2.35 ERA in four career starts against Toronto.
Blue Jays vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Blue Jays-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- J.A. Happ - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-172) – J.A. Happ gets a juicy matchup in the first game back after the All-Star break. The Toronto Blue Jays are in the bottom third of the league in runs per game, and are 8th in the majors in team strikeouts per game. Coming off a game in which he seemed to get back on track in the K category by striking out five Tampa Bay Rays in just 5 1/3 innings, Happ should be able to go over the total here.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.