Blue Jays vs Rays Game Info
Toronto Blue Jays (13-12, 9-9 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (18-10, 9-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 23, 2020
Time: 1:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field — St. Petersburg, FL
How to Watch: TBS
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (+126) | TB: (-144)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-154) | TB: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 9 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TOR: (N/A) | TB: (N/A)
World Series Odds: TOR: (+7000) | TB: (+1400)
Blue Jays vs Rays Probable Pitchers
- Blue Jays: Trent Thornton (0-0, 13.50 ERA)
- Rays: Josh Fleming (Has Not Pitched in 2020)
Blue Jays vs Rays Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Over 9
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Trend
- Tampa Bay defeated Toronto, 2-1, on Saturday.
- Toronto is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- Toronto is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games against Tampa Bay.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Tampa Bay's last 10 games.
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
Blue Jays vs Rays Stats
- Toronto is averaging 4.52 runs per game this season (T-No. 19 in MLB).
- Toronto is surrendering 4.48 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 5.29 runs per game this season (No. 5 in the MLB).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 4.36 runs per game this season (No. 9 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.