Blue Jays vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 4
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Sunday, the Toronto Blue Jays take on the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Blue Jays vs Pirates Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (72-59) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (49-83)
- Date: Sunday, September 4, 2022
- Time: 12:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Blue Jays vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-205) | PIT: (+172)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-120) | PIT: +1.5 (-100)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Blue Jays vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Ross Stripling (6-4) for the Toronto Blue Jays, and JT Brubaker (3-11) for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Blue Jays vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (60.6%)
Blue Jays vs Pirates Moneyline
- Toronto is the favorite, -205 on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +172 underdog despite being at home.
Blue Jays vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are +1.5 on the runline against the Blue Jays. The Pirates are -100 to cover, and the Blue Jays are -120.
Blue Jays vs Pirates Over/Under
- The over/under for the Blue Jays versus Pirates contest on September 4 has been set at 8, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Blue Jays vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been victorious in 58, or 58%, of the 100 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Toronto has a mark of 20-16 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -205 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 61 of their 122 opportunities.
- The Pirates have won 39 of the 113 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (34.5%).
- Pittsburgh has an 11-26 record (winning just 29.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +172 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has played in 130 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 57 times (57-63-10).