The Toronto Blue Jays will take on the Baltimore Orioles in MLB action on Tuesday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (60-49) vs. Baltimore Orioles (57-52)
- Date: Tuesday, August 9, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Blue Jays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-172) | BAL: (+144)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-105) | BAL: +1.5 (-114)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The Toronto Blue Jays will hand the ball to Alek Manoah (12-5, 2.45 ERA), who is looking for win No. 13 on the season, and the Orioles will turn to Kyle Bradish (1-4, 6.55 ERA).
Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (65.5%)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Orioles-Blue Jays, Baltimore is the underdog at +144, and Toronto is -172 playing on the road.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Spread
- The Blue Jays are at the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Blue Jays are -105 to cover the runline, with the Orioles being -114.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Blue Jays-Orioles on August 9, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 85 games this season and have come away with the win 50 times (58.8%) in those contests.
- This season, Toronto has been victorious 28 times in 43 chances when named as a favorite of at least -172 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Toronto and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 53 of their 104 opportunities.
- The Orioles have been the moneyline underdog 88 total times this season. They've gone 43-45 in those games.
- Baltimore is 17-24 (winning 41.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +144 or longer.
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to go over the total 49 times this season for a 49-50-5 record against the over/under.