Blue Jays vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 30
By Duel Staff
The Toronto Blue Jays will take on the Chicago Cubs in MLB action on Tuesday.
We've got you covered in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Blue Jays vs Cubs Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (69-58) vs. Chicago Cubs (55-74)
- Date: Tuesday, August 30, 2022
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Venue: Rogers Centre -- Toronto, Ontario
Blue Jays vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-215) | CHC: (+180)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (-105) | CHC: +1.5 (-114)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Blue Jays vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Kevin Gausman (9-9, 3.15 ERA) and Marcus Stroman (3-6, 4.10 ERA) getting the nod for the Chicago Cubs against his former team.
Blue Jays vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (70.2%)
Blue Jays vs Cubs Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Blue Jays vs. Cubs reveal Toronto as the favorite (-215) and Chicago as the underdog (+180) on the road.
Blue Jays vs Cubs Spread
- The Blue Jays are hosting the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. Toronto is -105 to cover the runline with Chicago being -114.
Blue Jays vs Cubs Over/Under
- The Blue Jays-Cubs game on August 30 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -120 and the under at -102.
Blue Jays vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have been favorites in 96 games this season and have come away with the win 55 times (57.3%) in those contests.
- This season, Toronto has been victorious 12 times in 24 chances when named as a favorite of at least -225 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto and their opponents have hit the over in 59 of their 118 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs have a 36-53 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 40.4% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +188 or longer, Chicago has a 2-8 record (winning just 20% of its games).
- Chicago has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 54 times this season for a 54-65-11 record against the over/under.