Bills vs Cardinals Week 10 Game Info
NFL Week 10 Game
Buffalo Bills (7-2, 3-1 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (5-3, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium — Glendale, AZ
Bills vs Cardinals Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (+126) | ARI: (-148)
Spread: BUF: +2.5 (-105) | ARI: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 56.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: (52%) | ARI: (48%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BUF: (+2000) | ARI: (+3700)
Bills vs Cardinals Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bills
Bills vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Buffalo's last nine games.
- Arizona is 5-14-1 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Arizona's last six games against Buffalo.
Bills vs Cardinals Stats
- Buffalo is averaging 26.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 25.9 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Arizona is averaging 29.2 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 22.5 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.