Best RB for Fantasy Football: 2021 Running Back Rankings
Top RB for Fantasy Football
While the NFL has gone more pass-heavy in recent years and wide receivers start to work their way into the conversation as first-round fantasy football picks, running backs still reign supreme.
We see that in the 2021 average draft position (ADP) data on FantasyPros, which shows the top seven players of the board are all running backs.
The importance of the position can't be overstated, and you can't afford to enter your draft without thinking long and hard about the position.
The Duel is here to help, with our 2021 fantasy football rankings for running backs.
Fantasy Football Running Back Rankings 2021
1. Christian McCaffrey, Carolina Panthers
2. Dalvin Cook, Minnesota Vikings
3. Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys
4. Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans
5. Alvin Kamara, New Orleans Saints
6. Aaron Jones, Green Bay Packers
7. Austin Ekeler, Los Angeles Chargers
8. Nick Chubb, Cleveland Browns
9. Saquon Barkley, New York Giants
10. Jonathan Taylor, Indianapolis Colts
11. Antonio Gibson, Washington Football Team
12. Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Kansas City Chiefs
13. D'Andre Swift, Detroit Lions
14. Joe Mixon, Cincinnati Bengals
15. David Montgomery, Chicago Bears
16. Najee Harris, Pittsburgh Steelers
17. Miles Sanders, Philadelphia Eagles
18. Mike Davis, Atlanta Falcons
19. Josh Jacobs, Las Vegas Raiders
20. James Robinson, Jacksonville Jaguars
21. Javonte Williams, Denver Broncos
22. Myles Gaskin, Miami Dolphins
23. Darrell Henderson, Los Angeles Rams
24. Kareem Hunt, Cleveland Browns
25. Chase Edmonds, Arizona Cardinals
26. Michael Carter, New York Jets
27. Melvin Gordon, Denver Broncos
28. Zach Moss, Buffalo Bills
29. Damien Harris, New England Patriots
30. Raheem Mostert, San Francisco 49ers
SIGN UP AND GET AN INSTANT DEPOSIT BONUS UP TO 500! We'll match 20% of your first deposit on FanDuel Fantasy Sports. Max bonus $500
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.