Bengals vs Seahawks Game Info
Cincinnati Bengals (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: CenturyLink Field – Seattle, WA
Bengals vs Seahawks Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+320) | SEA: (-390)
Spread: CIN: +10 (-135) | SEA: -10 (+115)
Total: 43 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CIN: 53% | SEA: 47%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CIN: (+15000) | SEA: (+3200)
Bengals vs Seahawks Betting Trends
- Cincinnati is 0-5 straight up in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cincinnati's last five road games against Seattle.
- Seattle is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against AFC North opponents.
- Seattle is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
Bengals vs Seahawks Stats
- Cincinnati averaged 23.0 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Cincinnati surrendered 28.4 PPG last season (No. 30 in the NFL).
- Seattle averaged 26.5 PPG last season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Seattle surrendered 21.8 PPG last season (No. 13 in the NFL).
Bengals vs Seahawks Prop Bet
All Bengals-Seahawks odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Seattle Seahawks by 14+ Points (+140) – The Seahawks have been dominant at home with Russell Wilson under center, boasting an incredible 49-13 record at CenturyLink Field since 2012. Additionally, 23 of those wins have come by two scores or more. The Bengals are a team in the middle of a rebuild, and they may not have the talent necessary to keep up with Seattle on the road in Week 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.