Bears vs Titans Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Game
Chicago Bears (5-3, 3-1 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (5-2, 3-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium – Nashville, TN
Bears vs Titans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+210) | TEN: (-255)
Spread: CHI: +6.5 (-115) | TEN: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (49%) | TEN: (51%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CHI: (+5500) | TEN: (+2800)
Bears vs Titans Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bears +6
Bears vs Titans Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Chicago's last five games.
- Chicago is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Tennessee is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Tennessee's last six games.
Bears vs Titans Stats
- Chicago is averaging 20.1 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 20.8 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is averaging 29.7 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 26.3 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.