Bears vs Eagles Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 9
Bears vs Eagles Game Info
Chicago Bears (3-4, 2-1 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (4-4, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Bears vs Eagles Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+192) | PHI: (-225)
Spread: CHI: +5 (-120) | PHI: -5 (+100)
Total: 43 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHI: 23% | PHI: 77%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: CHI: (+8500) | PHI: (+1900)
Bears vs Eagles Betting Trends
- Chicago is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Chicago's last 12 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last six games.
- Philadelphia is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games.
Bears vs Eagles Stats
- Chicago is averaging 18.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Chicago is surrendering 17.4 PPG this season (tied for No. 5 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is averaging 25.2 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 24.9 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
- Chicago lost to the Los Angeles Chargers, 17-16, in Week 8.
- Philadelphia defeated the Buffalo Bills, 31-13, in Week 8.
Bears vs Eagles Prop Bet
All Bears-Eagles odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Philadelphia Eagles by 1-13 Pts (+140) – Despite finally getting something from the ground game in Week 8 (rookie running back David Montgomery ran for 135 yards and a touchdown), the Bears' offense still struggled as a whole, and lost by a single point at home to the Chargers. Chicago will now be looking to get back in the win column against the Eagles, who own perhaps the stingiest run defense in football. That's something that could lead to a long day for QB Mitchell Trubisky and the Bears' offense. If you're going to take the Eagles to win this one at home, choosing this winning margin could add some juice to the potential payout.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.