Baylor vs VCU Basketball Game Info
No. 6 Baylor Bears (5-0) vs. VCU Rams (3-2)
Date: Thursday, November 25, 2021
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Imperial Arena — Nassau, Bahamas
Baylor vs VCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (-690) | VCU: (+480)
Spread: BAY: -12.5 (-110) | VCU: +12.5 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: BAY: (+1900) | VCU: (N/A)
Baylor vs VCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Baylor Bears win (74.4%)
Baylor vs VCU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Baylor is 2-2 in four all-time head-to-head matchups against VCU.
- Baylor defeated VCU, 71-63, in their last meeting on Nov. 23, 2016.
- The total has hit the under in four of Baylor's last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of VCU's last five games.
- Baylor is 7-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games as the favorite.
- VCU is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.