Baylor vs Oklahoma Game Info
Big 12 Championship Game 2019
No. 7 Baylor Bears (11-1, 8-1 Big 12) vs. No. 6 Oklahoma Sooners (11-1, 8-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Baylor vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (+250) | OKLA: (-320)
Spread: BAY: +9 (-110) | OKLA: -9 (-110)
Total: 66.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BAY: 56% | OKLA: 44%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: BAY: (+5000) | OKLA: (+1400)
AT&T Stadium Capacity
- AT&T Stadium's seating capacity is 80,000 for football games, with a maximum capacity of 105,000 including standing room.
Baylor vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated Baylor, 34-31, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two programs earlier this season on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Oklahoma battled back from a 25-point road deficit to defeat Baylor in that Week 12 regular-season meeting.
- Oklahoma is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Oklahoma is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Baylor.
- Oklahoma has won both of the Big 12 championship games since the conference title game returned in the 2017 season.
- Oklahoma has outscored its opponents in each of the last two Big 12 championship games by a combined margin of 36 points.
- Oklahoma is 9-1 in its 10 all-time appearances in Big 12 championship games.
- Saturday's matchup with Oklahoma marks Baylor's first appearance in a Big 12 championship game.
- When the 2019 Big 12 championship game spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Oklahoma opened as a 6.5-point favorite.
- Oklahoma defeated then-No. 21 Oklahoma State, 34-16, on the road in Week 14.
- Baylor defeated Kansas, 61-6, on the road in Week 14.
- Oklahoma has the fifth-best odds to win the College Football Playoff, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oklahoma College Football Playoff Prediction
- If Oklahoma defeats Baylor in Saturday's 2019 Big 12 championship game and LSU defeats Georgia in the 2019 SEC championship game, the Sooners have a shot to get into the 2020 CFP in the final CFP Rankings on Sunday.
Sugar Bowl Prediction
- If Oklahoma defeats Baylor in the Big 12 championship game and the above circumstances do not pan out, the Sooners will likely represent the Big 12 in the 2020 Sugar Bowl game on Jan. 1, 2020.
- If Baylor defeats Oklahoma, the Bears will likely represent the Big 12 in the Sugar Bowl, if they don't make the 2020 CFP.
- If Georgia upsets LSU in the SEC championship game, we could see both the Tigers and Bulldogs qualify for berths to the 2020 CFP.
- If Georgia and LSU make the 2020 CFP, the winner of the Big 12 championship game would likely face the higher-ranked SEC team between Alabama and Florida in the Sugar Bowl in Georgia's place (with the lower-ranked SEC team likely to face Virginia in the 2019 Orange Bowl on Dec. 30, 2019).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.