Baylor vs Kansas State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
Baylor Bears (4-0, 1-0 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (3-1, 0-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Bill Snyder Family Stadium – Manhattan, KS
Baylor vs Kansas State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAY: (+105) | KSU: (-125)
Spread: BAY: +2 (-110) | KSU: -2 (-110)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAY: 47% | KSU: 53%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: BAY: (+15000) | KSU: (+20000)
Baylor vs Kansas State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Baylor defeated Kansas State, 37-34, at home in Waco, Texas, in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Baylor is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Kansas State.
- Baylor is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Kansas State.
- Baylor defeated Iowa State, 23-21, at home in Week 5.
- Kansas State lost to Oklahoma State, 26-13, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.