Batgerel Danaa vs Chris Gutierrez Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Columbus on FanDuel Sportsbook
Danaa vs Gutierrez Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Columbus — Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
"Storm" Batgerel Danaa (12-2-0, 8 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Chris "El Guapo" Gutierrez (17-4-2, 7 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: Nationwide Arena — Columbus, OH
Danaa vs Gutierrez Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Columbus odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Batgerel Danaa: (-162)
- Chris Gutierrez: (+132)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Danaa by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Danaa by Points: (N/A)
- Danaa by Submission: (N/A)
- Gutierrez by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Gutierrez by Points: (N/A)
- Gutierrez by Submission: (N/A)
Danaa vs Gutierrez Prediction
UFC Columbus Danaa-Gutierrez prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Batgerel Danaa (60%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (64%)
Danaa vs Gutierrez Betting Trends & Stats
- Batgerel Danaa defeated Brandon Davis, by TKO, in his last fight on Oct. 16, 2021.
- Chris Gutierrez defeated Felipe Colares, by decision, in his last fight on Oct. 9, 2021.
- Danaa averages 6.28 strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Gutierrez averages 4.63 significant strikes landed per minute with a 59% accuracy rate.
- Danaa averages 2.73 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Gutierrez averages 2.50 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 63% defense rate.
- Danaa averages a 57% takedown defense rate.
- Gutierrez averages 0.48 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.