Barcelona vs Liverpool Betting Odds for Champions League Semifinals
Cover Photo: Getty Images
FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC Game Info
Champions League Semifinals 2019
FC Barcelona (4-2-0, 14 Points, Group B – No. 1) vs. Liverpool FC (3-0-3, 9 Points, Group H – No. 2)
Date: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Estadio Camp Nou – Barcelona, Spain
FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: FCB: (-125) | DRAW: (+280) | LFC: (+310)
Spread: FCB: -1 (+210) | LFC: +1 (+100)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-172) | Under: (+146)
Odds to Qualify for Next Round: FCB: (-126) | LFC: (-102)
FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC Betting Trends & Stats
- Barcelona is 5-0-1 ATS in its last six home games.
- Barcelona is 8-3-0 straight up in its last 11 games.
- Liverpool is 5-4-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Liverpool is 1-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last four away games.
- The total has hit the over in two of Liverpool's last five away games.
FC Barcelona vs Liverpool FC Prop Bet
All FC Barcelona vs Liverpool betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Spread 3-Way: Barcelona -1 (+220) – Barcelona is one the world's best clubs and is led by arguably the world's best player, Lionel Messi. Over its last eight games, Barcelona has covered a one-goal spread in eight of those matchups, with two of those wins coming by three goals or more.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.