Avalanche vs Blackhawks Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Colorado Avalanche (30-8-3, 11-6-2 Away) vs. Chicago Blackhawks (16-20-7, 8-8-3 Home)
Date: Friday, January 28, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Avalanche vs Blackhawks Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COL: (-196) | CHI: (+162)
Spread: COL: -1.5 (+118) | CHI: +1.5 (-144)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-102) I Under: (-120)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: COL: (+30000) | CHI: (+450)
Avalanche vs Blackhawks Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado Avalanche win (61.6%)
Avalanche vs Blackhawks Betting Trends
- Colorado is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the under in four of Colorado's last five games.
- Chicago is 8-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 19 home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Chicago's last six games against a Western Conference opponent.
Avalanche vs Blackhawks Prop Bets
- Mikko Rantanen — 0.5: Over (+112) | Under (-140)
- Gabriel Landeskog — 0.5: Over (+156) | Under (-194)
- Nazem Kadri — 0.5: Over (+164) | Under (-205)
- Nazem Kadri — 0.5: Over (-150) | Under (+122)
- Gabriel Landeskog — 0.5: Over (-142) | Under (+116)
- Cale Makar — 0.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.