Austin Hubbard vs Max Rohskopf Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC Vegas 3
Hubbard vs Rohskopf Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 3 Preliminary Lightweight Bout
Austin "Thud" Hubbard (11-4-0, 4 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Max "Rated R" Rohskopf (5-0-0, 0 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 20, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the first fight on the preliminary card, which begins at 5 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Hubbard vs Rohskopf Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 3 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Austin Hubbard: (+154)
- Max Rohskopf: (-188)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Hubbard by KO/TKO: (+650)
- Hubbard by Points: (+340)
- Hubbard by Submission: (+1000)
- Rohskopf by KO/TKO: (+700)
- Rohskopf by Points: (+270)
- Rohskopf by Submission: (+210)
Hubbard vs Rohskopf Betting Trends
- Austin Hubbard lost to Mark Madsen, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Mar. 7, 2020.
- Max Rohskopf defeated Paulo Silva, by submission, in his most recent bout in Titan FC 59 on Feb. 28, 2020.
- Hubbard averages 3.02 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44 percent accuracy rate.
- Hubbard averages 2.71 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58 percent defense rate.
- Hubbard has a 60 percent takedown accuracy rate and 45 percent takedown defense rate.
- This will be Rohskopf's first UFC fight, so he currently has no UFC statistics.
- Rohskopf is undefeated outside of UFC, with all five of his wins coming by submission.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.