Auburn vs Florida Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Auburn vs Florida Basketball Game Info
No. 4 Auburn Tigers (15-1, 3-1 SEC) vs. Florida Gators (11-5, 3-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
Time: 1:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Exactech Arena – Gainesville, FL
Auburn vs Florida Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: AUB: (+125) | FLA: (-145)
Spread: AUB: +2.5 (-105) | AUB: +2.5 (-105)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: AUB: 51% | FLA: 49%
Auburn vs Florida Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Auburn vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Auburn defeated Florida, 65-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 16, 2019.
- Florida is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Florida.
- Florida is 11-2 in its last 13 games against Auburn.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Florida's last 11 games.
- Auburn is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Auburn lost to Alabama, 83-64, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Jan. 15.
- Florida defeated Ole Miss, 71-55, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, Jan. 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.