Atlanta Dream vs Chicago Sky WNBA Betting Odds, Lines, Spread and Start Time
By Leo Abbe-Schneider
Dream vs Sky WNBA Game Info
Atlanta Dream (5-11, 1-5 Away) vs. Chicago Sky (9-8, 6-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Wintrust Arena – Chicago, IL
Dream vs Sky Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+230) | CHI: (-290)
Spread: ATL: +6.5 (-110) | CHI: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 153.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: ATL: (+6500) | CHI: (+4800)
Dream vs Sky Betting Trends & Stats
- Atlanta is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Atlanta is 4-11 straight up in its last 15 games.
- Chicago is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Chicago is 6-3 straight up in its last nine home games.
Dream vs Sky Prop Bet
All Dream-Sky betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Sky) Total Points: Under 80 (-105) – Coming off back-to-back monster offensive performances, this young Chicago offense could be in for a disappointment Wednesday afternoon. Despite having one of the worst records in the league, the Dream are allowing only 76.6 points per game (PPG), and they haven't allowed more than 80 points in any of their last five games. The earlier start time could mean it takes both sides a little while to get their legs under them shooting the ball, and that should only help this team total stay under.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.