Athletics vs Yankees Game Info
Oakland Athletics (78-56, 35-30 Away) vs. New York Yankees (88-48, 49-21 Home)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 31, 2019
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – Bronx, NY
Athletics vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+174) | NYY: (-200)
Spread: OAK: +1.5 (-108) | NYY: -1.5 (-108)
Total: 11 – Over (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 18% | NYY: 82%
Probable Pitcher: OAK: Homer Bailey (12-8, 5.04 ERA) | NYY: Domingo Germán (17-3, 4.03 ERA)
Athletics vs Yankees Betting Trends
- Oakland is 5-1 straight up in its last six games against the Yankees.
- Oakland is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the under in five of the Yankees' last six games.
- The Yankees are 4-1 straight up in their last five games.
Athletics vs Yankees Stats
- Oakland is averaging 5.16 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.83 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
- Homer Bailey is 3-1 with a 3.75 ERA in four career starts against the Yankees.
- Domingo Germán is 0-1 with a 6.91 ERA in three career appearances (two starts) against Oakland.
Athletics vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Athletics-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Money Line: New York Yankees (-194) — The Yankees dropped the first game of the series, 8-2, but have a favorable matchup this afternoon. Domingo Germán is 8-1 with a 2.24 ERA at home this season (5.45 road ERA) and could get plenty of run support against Athletics starter Homer Bailey. The veteran righty has a 6.71 road ERA this season, as opposed to 3.87 at home.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.