Athletics vs White Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Sunday, August 11
By Zach Brunner
Athletics vs White Sox Game Info
Oakland Athletics (66-51, 29-28 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (52-63, 28-29 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug.11, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Athletics vs White Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (-130) | CHW: (+114)
Spread: OAK: -1.5 (+114) | CHW: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 9 – Over (-112) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 72% | CHW: 28%
Probable Pitcher: OAK: Chris Bassitt (7-5, 3.80 ERA) | CHW: Lucas Giolito (12-5, 3.44 ERA)
Athletics vs White Sox Betting Trends
- Oakland is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against the White Sox.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oakland's last five against the White Sox.
- The total has hit the under in the last five home games for the White Sox.
- The White Sox are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five home games against Oakland.
Athletics vs White Sox Stats
- Oakland is averaging 5.06 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.16 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Chris Bassitt is 1-1 with a 4.32 ERA in three career starts against the White Sox.
- Lucas Giolito is 1-0 with a 5.14 ERA in one career start against Oakland.
Athletics vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Athletics-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Matt Olson (+310) — Matt Olson has hit a total of 22 home runs this season. He has actually performed much better on the road this season, hitting 14 home runs and a .626 slugging percentage (.412 at home). In three at-bats against Giolito, Olson has a home run and a 1.667 slugging percentage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.