Cover Photo: Getty Images
Athletics vs Orioles Game Info
Oakland Athletics (8-8, 2-4 Away) vs. Baltimore Orioles (5-7, 1-5 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019
Time: 12:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
Athletics vs Orioles Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (-152) | BAL: (+132)
Spread: OAK: -1.5 (-104) | BAL: +1.5 (-112)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 80% | BAL: 20%
Starting Pitcher: OAK: Aaron Brooks (1-1, 4.09) | BAL: Dylan Bundy (0-0, 7.36)
Athletics vs Orioles Betting Trends & Stats
- Oakland is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Oakland is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has gone over in five of Oakland's last seven games.
- Baltimore is both 1-5 ATS and 1-5 straight up in its last six games.
Athletics vs Orioles Prop Bet
All Athletics-Orioles betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Khris Davis to Hit a Home Run (+240) – Khris Davis is one of the most explosive home-run hitters in all of baseball. The right-handed slugger has notched 140 home runs since 2016 and continued to mash baseballs this season, hitting one home run per 10.8 at bats. Davis could also have success swinging for the fences against an Orioles team that's allowing 2.45 home runs per game - the most in MLB.
Big Cat, Cash Back - If Tiger takes home the green jacket, we’ll give you back your entry fees — even if he’s not in your lineup. Contest locks at 7 am ET on 4/11. Only lineups in the $1M PGA Mega Eagle contest on April 11, 2019 will count toward this promotion. https://www.fanduel.com/big-cat-cash-back