Athletics vs Mariners Game Info
Oakland Athletics (96-64, 44-35 Away) vs. Seattle Mariners (67-93, 34-45 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 28, 2019
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: T-Mobile Park – Seattle, WA
Athletics vs Mariners Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (-190) | SEA: (+164)
Spread: OAK: -1.5 (-120) | SEA: +1.5 (+102)
Total: 9 – Over (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OAK: 76% | SEA: 24%
Probable Pitcher: OAK: Brett Anderson (12-9, 4.00 ERA) | SEA: Marco Gonzales (16-12, 4.09 ERA)
Athletics vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of Oakland's last six road games against Seattle.
- Oakland is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Seattle.
- The total has hit the under in each of Seattle's last five games.
- Seattle is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games this season.
Athletics vs Mariners Stats
- Oakland is averaging 5.27 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
- Seattle is averaging 4.72 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Brett Anderson is 10-5 with a 2.36 ERA in 22 career appearances (21 starts) against Seattle.
- Marco Gonzales is 4-2 with a 3.88 ERA in eight career appearances (seven starts) against Oakland.
Athletics vs Mariners Prop Bet
All Athletics-Mariners betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Second Inning: Oakland Athletics (+140) — Marcos Gonzales may be Seattle's winningest pitcher, but he's had a lot of trouble limiting runs early in games this season. In his 33 starts, the 27-year-old southpaw has allowed 33 earned runs in the first two innings of games this season (65 2/3 innings, 4.52 ERA). Brett Anderson, meanwhile, has faired a lot better in early innings of his starts. Oakland's lefty hurler sports a 3.15 ERA across his first two frames this season (21 earned runs in 60 innings).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.