Astros vs Yankees Game Info
Note: Game 4 was originally scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 16, but was postponed until Thursday due to rain.
Houston Astros (107-55, 47-34 Away) vs. New York Yankees (103-59, 57-24 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019
Time: 8:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Astros vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (+112) | NYY: (-128)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-186) | NYY: -1.5 (+156)
Total: 8 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 34% | NYY: 66%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Zack Greinke (0-1, 4.50 ERA) | NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (1-0, 0.00 ERA)
Astros vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Houston's last five games.
- Houston is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Yankees' last five games.
- The Yankees are 4-2 straight up in their last six games.
Astros vs Yankees Stats
- Houston averaged 5.68 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 3 in MLB).
- The Yankees averaged 5.82 runs per game in the 2019 MLB regular season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Zack Greinke is 4-4 with a 5.05 ERA in 15 career appearances (12 starts) against the Yankees. The Astros lost Game 1 of this series against the Yankees after Greinke started on the mound.
- Masahiro Tanaka is 0-2 with a 6.62 ERA in five career appearances against Houston. The Yankees Game 1 of this series against Houston after Tanaka started on the mound.
Astros vs Yankees Prop Bet
Prop bets for Astros-Yankees were not yet available at the time of publication on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.