Astros vs Tigers Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets for Monday, May 13
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Astros vs Tigers Game Info
Houston Astros (26-15, 10-11 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (18-20, 9-8 Home)
Date: Monday, May 13, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
Astros vs Tigers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-152) | DET: (+132)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+100) | DET: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 68% | DET: 32%
Starting Pitcher: HOU: Brad Peacock (3-2, 4.30 ERA) | DET: Matthew Boyd (4-2, 2.86 ERA)
Astros vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in seven of Houston's last 10 games.
- Houston is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Detroit's last five games against Houston.
- Detroit is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 games as an underdog.
Astros vs Tigers Prop Bet
All Astros-Tigers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Matthew Boyd Total Strikeouts: Over 5.5 (-107) – Boyd has been a force when on the mound this season, posting a 2.86 ERA through his eight starts. Additionally, Boyd has racked up 63 strikeouts in 50 1/3 innings pitched this season, and he's struck out at least six batters in each of his last three starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.