Cover Photo: Getty Images
Astros vs Red Sox Game Info
Houston Astros (30-15, 14-11 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (23-21, 12-9 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Astros vs Red Sox Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-114) | BOS: (+102)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+128) | BOS: +1.5 (-150)
Total: 10.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 44% | BOS: 56%
Starting Pitcher: HOU: Corbin Martin (1-0, 3.38 ERA) | BOS: Hector Velazquez (1-2, 3.95 ERA)
Astros vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- Houston has won nine games in a row.
- The total has hit the over in four of Houston's last six games.
- Houston are 6-0 straight up in its last six games on the road.
- Houston is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games when playing on the road against Boston.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston's last six games.
- Boston are 12-4 straight up in its last 16 games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Boston's last 12 games against Houston.
- The total has hit the over in six of Boston's last seven games at home.
Astros vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Astros-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Homerun: Michael Brantley (+600) – Michael Brantley is batting third for the Astros tonight and is 1-for-2 in his career against Red Sox's starter Hector Velazquez. Brantley has smacked 10 home runs on the season, including five in 14 games this May.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.