Astros vs Rangers Game Info
Houston Astros (57-33, 24-19 Away) vs. Texas Rangers (48-42, 29-17 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 11, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Park – Arlington, TX
Astros vs Rangers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HOU: (-130) | TEX: (+114)
Spread: HOU: -1.5 (+114) | TEX: +1.5 (-134)
Total: 10.5 – Over (-114) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: HOU: 44% | TEX: 56%
Probable Pitcher: HOU: Framber Valdez (3-4, 4.57 ERA) | TEX: Lance Lynn (11-4, 3.91 ERA)
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends
- Houston is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
- Houston is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Texas.
- Texas is 6-1 ATS in its last seven home games against Houston.
- The total has hit the over in five of Texas' last seven games.
Astros vs Rangers Stats
- Houston is averaging 5.09 runs per game this season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Texas is averaging 5.39 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
- Framber Valdez has a 0-1 record with a 5.06 ERA in three career appearances against Texas.
- Lance Lynn has a 4-2 record with a 2.20 ERA in eight career appearances (seven starts) against Houston.
Astros vs Rangers Prop Bet
All Astros-Rangers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Joey Gallo (+165) — Gallo leads the Texas Rangers with 20 home runs hit this season. He's also batting .338 against left-handed pitchers compared to .246 against righties, which should come in handy against lefty Framber Valdez. In two career at-bats against Valdez, Gallo has recorded a hit both times, which suggests he could go deep on Thursday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.