The Houston Astros are among the MLB teams in action on Sunday, up against the Los Angeles Angels.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Angels Game Info
- Houston Astros (89-50) vs. Los Angeles Angels (61-78)
- Date: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-230) | LAA: (+190)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-110) | LAA: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Astros vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will start Luis Garcia (11-8) against the Angels and Tucker Davidson (2-5).
Astros vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (66.0%)
Astros vs Angels Moneyline
- Houston is the favorite, -230 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a +190 underdog on the road.
Astros vs Angels Spread
- The Angels are at +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Angels are -110 to cover the spread, and the Astros are -110.
Astros vs Angels Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Astros-Angels on September 11, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Astros vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Astros have been favorites in 113 games this season and have come away with the win 77 times (68.1%) in those contests.
- This season, Houston has come away with a win 18 times in 25 chances when named as a favorite of at least -230 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Houston and their opponents have gone over in 49 of their 133 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Angels have compiled a 22-43 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 33.8% of those games).
- Los Angeles has a 1-3 record (winning only 25% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +190 or longer.
- In the 134 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Los Angeles, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 59 times (59-64-11).