The Saturday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Houston Astros and the Texas Rangers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Astros vs Rangers Game Info
- Houston Astros (25-15) vs. Texas Rangers (18-20)
- Date: Saturday, May 21, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Minute Maid Park -- Houston, Texas
Astros vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: HOU: (-255) | TEX: (+205)
- Spread: HOU: -1.5 (-125) | TEX: +1.5 (-104)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Astros vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Astros will give the ball to Justin Verlander (5-1) versus the Rangers and Jon Gray (1-1).
Astros vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Astros win (68.0%)
Astros vs Rangers Moneyline
- Texas is a +205 underdog on the moneyline, while Houston is a -255 favorite at home.
Astros vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are +1.5 on the runline against the Astros. The Rangers are -104 to cover, and the Astros are -125.
Astros vs Rangers Over/Under
- A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Astros-Rangers game on May 21, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Astros vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Astros have come away with 19 wins in the 29 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Houston has yet to play a game this season with better moneyline odds than -245.
- Contests with Houston have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 11 of 39 chances this season.
- The Rangers have been the underdog on the moneyline 27 total times this season. They've finished 14-13 in those games.
- Texas has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of +205 or longer.
- Texas has played in 38 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-17-4).