Army vs Air Force Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Army Black Knights (4-3, 1-2 Away) vs. Air Force Falcons (6-2, 3-2 Home)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 11:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Park – Arlington, TX
Army vs Air Force Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARMY: (+122) | AIRF: (-150)
Spread: ARMY: +2.5 (-104) | AIRF: -2.5 (-118)
Total: 37.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Army vs Air Force Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Army: (39.3%) | Air Force: (60.7%)
Army vs Air Force Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Air Force is 37-17-1 straight up in 55 all-time head-to-head matchups against Army.
- Army defeated Air Force, 10-7, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Army is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Army's last seven games against Air Force.
- Air Force is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games against Army.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Air Force's last 11 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.