Army vs Georgia State Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
Army Black Knights (0-0) vs. Georgia State Panthers (0-0, 0-0 Sun Belt)
Date: Saturday, Sep. 4, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Center Parc Stadium — Atlanta, GA
Army vs Georgia State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARMY: (+120) | GSU: (-148)
Spread: ARMY: +2.5 (-104) | GSU: -2.5 (-118)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARMY: (N/A) | GSU: (N/A)
Army vs Georgia State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Army (35.7%) | Georgia State (64.3%)
Army vs Georgia State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia State defeated Army, 28-21, in the only previous head-to-head matchup between these teams on October 19, 2019.
- Army is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Army's last six games.
- Georgia State is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Georgia State's last 11 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.