Arkansas vs Texas A&M Week 9 Game Info
College Football Week 9
Arkansas Razorbacks (2-2, 2-2 SEC) vs. No. 8 Texas A&M Aggies (3-1, 3-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Kyle Field – College Station, TX
Coverage: SEC Network
Arkansas vs Texas A&M Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARK: (+360) | TA&M: (-500)
Spread: ARK: +11.5 (-110) | TA&M: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARK: (N/A) | TA&M: (N/A)
Arkansas vs Texas A&M Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Arkansas: (22.6%) | Texas A&M: (77.4%)
Arkansas vs Texas A&M Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas A&M defeated Arkansas, 31-27, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup between these two programs on Dept. 28, 2019.
- Texas A&M is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Arkansas.
- Arkansas is 41-32-3 in the 78 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Arkansas defeated Ole Miss, 33-21, at home in Week 7.
- Texas A&M defeated Miss St., 28-14, on the road in Week 7.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!