Arizona State vs UCLA Week 5 Game Info
Week 5 College Football Game
Arizona State Sun Devils (3-1, 1-0 Pac-12) vs No. 20 UCLA Bruins (3-1, 1-0 Pac-12)
Date: Saturday, October 2, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Rose Bowl – Pasadena, CA
Arizona State vs UCLA Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ASU: (+138) | UCLA: (-170)
Spread: ASU: +3.5 (-120) | UCLA: -3.5 (-102)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ASU: (N/A) | UCLA: (N/A)
Arizona State vs UCLA Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Arizona State: (55.6%) | UCLA: (44.4%)
Arizona State vs UCLA Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- UCLA is 22-14-1 in 37 all-time head-to-head matchups against Arizona State.
- UCLA defeated Arizona State, 25-18, in their last meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Arizona State's last 10 games.
- UCLA is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- Arizona State is 1-4 ATS in its last five games against UCLA.
- The total has hit the over in four of UCLA's last five home games against Arizona State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.