Arizona State vs Oregon State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 12
Week 12's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Arizona State Sun Devils and Oregon State Beavers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Arizona State vs Oregon State Point Spread
The Sun Devils are 2.5-point road favorites against the Beavers. Arizona State is -122 to cover the spread, while Oregon State is +100 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Arizona State vs Oregon State Over/Under
The over/under for the Arizona State vs Oregon State Week 12 college football matchup is set at 59.5, with -106 odds on the over and -114 odds on the under.
Arizona State vs Oregon State Moneyline
The Sun Devils vs Beavers moneyline has Arizona State as a -152 favorite, while Oregon State is the +124 underdog at home.
Arizona State vs Oregon State Betting Trends
- Arizona State is 30-14 in 45 all-time head-to-head matchups against Oregon State.
- Arizona State defeated Oregon State, 46-33, during their previous meeting on Dec. 20, 2020.
- Arizona State is 1-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last four road games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Arizona State's last five games.
- Oregon State is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in three of Oregon State's last five games at home.
Arizona State vs Oregon State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Arizona State wins (62.9%)
Arizona State vs Oregon State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ASU: (-152) | OSU: (+124)
Spread: ASU: -2.5 (-122) | OSU: +2.5 (+100)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.