Smith vs Spann Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 36 — Main Event Light Heavyweight Bout
Anthony "Lionheart" Smith (35-16-0, 19 KO's, 13 Submissions) vs. Ryan "Superman" Spann (19-6-0, 5 KO's, 11 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 18, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Smith vs Spann Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 37 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anthony Smith: (-188)
- Ryann Spann: (+152)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Smith by KO/TKO: (+200)
- Smith by Points: (+300)
- Smith by Submission: (+500)
- Spann by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Spann by Points: (+650)
- Spann by Submission: (+600)
Smith vs Spann Prediction
UFC Vegas 37 Smith-Spann prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Anthony Smith (77%)
Method of Victory: Submission (48%)
Smith vs Spann Betting Trends & Stats
- Anthony Smith defeated Jimmy Crute, by TKO, in his most recent fight on April 24, 2021.
- Ryan Spann defeated Misha Cirkunov, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on March 13, 2021.
- Smith averages 3.00 significant strikes landed per minute with a 47% accuracy rate.
- Spann averages 3.55 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Smith averages 4.36 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 42% defense rate.
- Spann averages 3.45 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Smith has a 47% takedown accuracy rate.
- Spann has a 60% takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.