Angels vs Yankees Game Info
Los Angeles Angels (69-83, 33-44 Away) vs. New York Yankees (99-54, 54-23 Home)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 19, 2019
Time: 6:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Angels vs Yankees Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAA: (+210) | NYY: (-245)
Spread: LAA: +1.5 (+114) | NYY: -1.5 (-134)
Total: 9– Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAA: 19% | NYY: 81%
Probable Pitcher: LAA: Andrew Heaney (4-5, 4.76 ERA) | NYY: Masahiro Tanaka (10-8, 4.60 ERA)
Angels vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of the Angels' last five road games against the Yankees.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the Angels' last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of the last eight home games for the Yankees.
- The Yankees are 13-7 straight up in their last 20 games.
Angels vs Yankees Stats
- The Angels are averaging 4.83 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- The Yankees are averaging 5.86 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Andrew Heaney is 1-0 with a 1.47 ERA in three career starts against the Yankees.
- Masahiro Tanaka is 3-1 with a 2.38 ERA in seven career starts against the Angels.
Angels vs Yankees Prop Bet
All Angels-Yankees betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: DJ LeMahieu (+410) — DJ LeMahieu has hit a total of 24 home runs this season. Against left-handed pitchers, like Heaney, LeMahieu has hit nine home runs and a .630 slugging percentage (.472 against righties). He has also hit 17 of his home runs at home. He has a .571 slugging percentage in seven at-bats against Heaney.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.